Thursday, September 29, 2011

Vintage Snack Trays

Our next murder mystery party is coming up soon and we're kicking the decor into high gear. I found these incredible vintage snack trays at an estate sale. I picked up six matching trays for one whole dollar! 

9-2-2011_185

They're really beautiful and the gold and green with just hints of red will go perfect with our circus theme. They already look great with one of the elephants that I've picked up for the party.

9-2-2011_200

The green birds will add just the right amount of animal-ness for the theme. They're so pretty that I'm not sure I actually want to cover them up with snacks! Haha. I may use them some of them to hold the menu placards we put out for our food display. So happy to find these. They're going to look great at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment